Paige Caiden's Tale

MTV EMA & My College Registration =="

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.
#EMAzing EXO <3
This is the first time in my life i had tweeted 100 post in one day. Maybe other have tweeted until their tweet is limited but i'm just proud of what i've done for EXO. I might couldn't meet them, couldn't buy their merchandise, couldn't even go to their concert or show but the only way I could show my support is through updating on their album and songs and their recent activities and vote them on awards. Fighting EXO! :') Let put the epic cry on suho's face and let the macho guy, Kris shed a cry too :'3 I can't watch cos' i'll be going on vacation but still my imaginary feel so real that they really gonna win >.<

it haven't been approved yet and i might got mental disorder by losing of patience waiting. Fuhh, be calm .. Okay, my friends from the same college had theirs approved so early that it makes me anxious and scared at the same time. My roommate also didn't get her approved yet. Hmm, let's pray for the both of us and to others too so that we won't ge ourselves into problem on the first day of the second semestar, amiin.