Paige Caiden's Tale

Pencarian Bloglist 5 bulan by Eka

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.
This is a searching of a bloglist segment. I never join in one and I'm excited to win this one ^^ Fighting !!
Click banner to join ! ^^
Organizer : Ainie Zulaikha
Prize List : 
- Top Referral = BARANGAN KRAF BATIK BERNILAI RM 30 + SHAWL
- Top Comment =  BARANGAN KRAF
- Random ~~
- Cash [3]
- ends 31 January 2014 -
this segment reminds me of doodling, idk why? :D cr: favim
About this segment...
Like the picture above, It reminds me of doodling. Not that I'm a pro in doddling but I love and adore someone who did it. Cos' doodling is hard work. It is and that's why most of the doodle art have watermarks. How precious. I might not be a great artist or even a picasso [pssh] but I could sketch almost anything using pencil and a piece of paper. I could also make a full paper doodle BUT I'm not that artistic. The thing is, I have no idea what to write here about this particular segment but I really hope that someone or anybody that read this would understand ^^