new theme inspired by my colorful loom band ;) my stable connection with le superman <3 Okay now that's cute, haha. I haven't post here for awhile now, IMY bebeh. I have been busy changing le theme for this blog and making new blog for giveaway purposes and new template ideas. I have too many free times nowadays as I'm in MC, hee. I want to tell every single thing that happen but I'm tired though. So, what I wanna say is I miss my laptop so much, haha. My father's is fine but still all my EXO video T_T LOL, I need to be worrying about my health though. hoho. I'll try to make up the post that I've left. And hey new theme! Inspired by my own handmade loom band. Okay i'm seriously tired plus with mosquitoes flying allover. Tata for now ~~
Assalamualaikum & Greetings. I've left blogging quite a while since I'm busy with going back and forth from my new and old house moving things up, tidying the house. fuhh. Anyway, I just checked the comment sections and I've listed on someone's blog list, eheyy~! Lucky >.< Well, the past few weeks have been hard for me with my confuse feelings and such (we'll get to that later) Anyway, I wanna thanks the organizer for the awesome segment and for the other that maybe looking for me, I'll be right back at you cos I only got tonight, cos' tomorrow I've follow up to go to, busy again for the whole day. Hmm, what a life. Hoping to meet the blogger soon. Owh yes, I've nominated into the Liebster Award which i'm looking forward too so much, but then I'll get to that later too, For now, I need to arrange which one to do first, hee. Adios'
Assalamualaikum & Greetings. i haven't been active here eventho i promised to atleast post something whenever i have a spare time but i'm stuck on twitter 24/7 instead *sigh* but anyway, the title sound a little bit too boring tho so i'm sorry that this post might become very long as i have a lot of things to talk about~ i'm gonna start from 2013, that is the university student phase. i've been accepted to matriculation in perlis for accountancy at first but because my mom still hope that i got to continue in cs, so we also waited for the upu result. and miracle did happen after the upu result is out, i'm accepted to further my studies at UiTM Segamat, diploma in computer science. and without second doubt at all, my mom accepted the offer for me and keep on inspired me saying that the course is the best ones and how it'll help my career and all. it's because she's a system analyst right now and she's also a former cs student @ UTM, so~ y...
Comments