For so long~

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.

I've left blogging quite a while since I'm busy with going back and forth from my new and old house moving things up, tidying the house. fuhh. Anyway, I just checked the comment sections and I've listed on someone's blog list, eheyy~! Lucky >.< Well, the past few weeks have been hard for me with my confuse feelings and such (we'll get to that later) Anyway, I wanna thanks the organizer for the awesome segment and for the other that maybe looking for me, I'll be right back at you cos I only got tonight, cos' tomorrow I've follow up to go to, busy again for the whole day. Hmm, what a life. Hoping to meet the blogger soon. Owh yes, I've nominated into the Liebster Award which i'm looking forward too so much, but then I'll get to that later too, For now, I need to arrange which one to do first, hee. Adios'

Comments

Unknown said…
take ur time..then start blogging again,hee
Unknown said…
no worries dear..:)
erynlliot said…
Well, good luck with whatever you're doing right now :)
beba ifa said…
congratulations for being listed in other's blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm an EXO-L

3 PRODUK KECANTIKAN MUST-HAVE FOR EVERY WOMAN