New addiction, latest bias ~

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.

I haven't update for quite some time, ~ I thought I didn't do anything and have so much time to spare but I'm busy after all. Lol. I wanted to tell the story about my health progress but it's just a little compare to my new addiction. Ahaa, as far as people know I'm a quite hardcore fan of boy groups/bands. Firstly, of course on the top of the top of Korean wave, EXO. I stan Kyungsoo so much that I felt like crying whenever I saw his previews on my twitter timeline, hee. Too much feels maybe. Secondly, Bangtan Boys (BTS). I stan Jimin which is lucky for me to be on the same age as him. I felt proud and also amazed by his unique accent. Also, his childish character which caught my attention every single time. Plus, his charisma (hotness much) on stage. Urgh, his preview might not impact me as much as Kyungsoo but it's quite powerful too. Thirdly and the latest, 5SOS. Well, I might as well say I just wanted to tell how I become addicted to 5 Seconds of Summer rather than mentioning all my bias. But then, to explain how I got caught to Calum, I just need to rank him on my bias cos I can't get over his voice. It's just dreamy, his deep accent. I found it weird at first but then it become adorable. He's younger than me and it shocked me a little, Lol. Urgh how can an 18-year old be so charming like that >.< Well, I've heard 5SOS for quite sometime but I never imagine myself downloading their music and actually becoming their fans. Well, I'm more to Korean pop music than English rock music, Even though my favorite music fall in between that line, it still felt weird to be a rock band fan again. Well, before I get addicted to K-pop thingy, I'm quite crazy over Jonas Brothers, A lot. And to be honest I couldn't understand how people can love k-pop that time. Lol. I hate it at that time. But after my friend introduce me to k-pop, I become full time k-poppers, LOL. How trends can change me easily, haha. But I still favors rock kinda music cos it's cool, with their instruments and all. It's just fascinating how they can concentrate on singing and getting the chords right. I salute rock bands people. Okay, back to 5SOS. My current jam are: Wherever You Are, Good Girls, Voodoo Doll. Well, obviously because I can hear Calum's voice clearly. Ahaa. I don't even know how I got caught to Calum though. It just happen, haha. Well, mainly because of his cute accent. Then, of course his adorable looks. Hee~~ And the fact that his younger than me just makes me like him even more. Feel like a younger brother than I can protect, finally. Haha. Well, I've been favored too much boys that are either my age or older. It's great to finally stan someone younger, wee~ What I love about this group is their unique accent and the way they harmonize each other voices is just awesome. Mostly, their lyric got to me. Simple and straightforward. The melody of their music is also addictive you can' get enough of it. Just like Calum cute voice. Lol, I can't stop talking about his voice, it's just so freaking adorable >.<

Picture of my top three bias :3 fully credited to Mr. Google Image ;)
Calum Hood of 5SOS
Calum Hood of 5SOS
Do Kyungsoo of EXO
Do Kyungsoo of EXO
Park Jimin of BTS
Park Jimin of BTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm an EXO-L

For so long~

3 PRODUK KECANTIKAN MUST-HAVE FOR EVERY WOMAN