Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.

Do you know about this series? No? Well, let me give you some spoilers. Vampire, Teenagers, Love story, Actions and well obviously School of Witchcraft. That's an awesome introduction, lol.

I watched Vampire Academy Blood Sisters movie then my sis can't get enough of it cos the story seems shady. So I Google for it and it actually have series of books. I guess it's a novel-based movie. The movie is superb, I tell you. I bet the novels are way beyond awesome. Haha. I'm getting anxious as this type of novels are my favorite ones. I'm so gonna buy this with my own money in any way possible. Well, maybe I'll consider it if it's under hundred for all six of em. Pfft.







Pictures and synopsis are fully credited to the writer of the novel, Richelle Mead.
Re-edited by me.
Official website : http://www.richellemead.com/books/vampireacademy.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm an EXO-L

For so long~

3 PRODUK KECANTIKAN MUST-HAVE FOR EVERY WOMAN