Artwork, more or like.

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.
I actually not that artistic but i like to do album arts ;D sometimes editing photos for my hp wallpaper :D
i made this for a-pink's 'nonono' album art :D

i just love their friendship :') baekyeol feels awesome >.<

aha! this is my third attempt of doing b.a.p's album art ;D

i made this while remembering my sweet sour past :')

yes, he's a pianist. and i love all of the songs. sometimes it sooth my migraine, so his song helps A LOT

D.O and Chanyeol once sung Nothing On You on Sukira in August 2013, i think? ;D it is awesome >.<

i could cried hearing this :') they sung it awesomely <3

this is another album art. D.O show another side of his vocals range and i'm impressed :*
credit to : gimp and deviantart <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm an EXO-L

For so long~

3 PRODUK KECANTIKAN MUST-HAVE FOR EVERY WOMAN