I felt . . .

My random feelings.
nvm me,
I am 10% anxious and 90% crazy right now.
I wake up late. I didn't get college. I always get into problems. And It's all my fault.
Now, I'm becoming a maniac exostan and also an imagining freak AGAIN.
All I need is a moment of pause in my life cos' it had being going way too fast that my mind can't catch up to. By hearing piano medley and writing my emotions out is the best. Today, i'm going to feel great cos' it had been too long that i almost forgot on how to live my life in my way again. Please give me courage to face this world, :'|
Tomorrow's gonna be better, I promised. 
# I didn't even smile looking at EXO photoss. I just stared at it blankly. O.O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For so long~

I'm an EXO-L

the world is such a fascinating place